Brewery Sales Representative
Location: Brewery & In the Field
Tiny Rebel is an independent, family-run brewery based in Newport and are the leaders in the Welsh Craft Beer scene. With a new 5 million litre capacity brewery, visitor centre and multiple awards behind them they are looking to expand and build their presence locally.
The brewery sales representative role is exciting, rewarding and a multifaceted role that will provide essential growth and brand awareness locally to cement Tiny Rebel as a leading and exciting Welsh brand.
- The role is purely sales focussed so a passion and hunger to surpass targets is a must.
- We’re looking for an individual who is comfortable conversing with clients, and equally as able to ‘get their hands dirty’ and support the team.
- Friendly, personable and a willingness to pick up the phone to resolve problems rather than email are paramount in this role.
- It is a very busy environment and will require the individual to cope with pressure, be flexible and able to multi-task proficiently.
- Customer Service is a premium in dealing with both the customer and when helping colleagues.
- High level of IT skills is extremely beneficial, as individuals will be dealing with various in house and customers systems as well as assisting in marketing, design and promotional material.
- A good sense of humour
- A full clean driving licence
- Answering to and working under the supervision of the Commercial Director.
- 6 months based at the brewery to understand Tiny Rebel, our ethos and your new position, before progressing to 4 days per week spent in the field covering Newport, Cardiff, Swansea and Bristol
- Developing, maintaining and building relationships with new and existing customers
- Completing monthly sales report and maintaining personal development goals
- Customer Service – dealing with independent pubs, restaurants, small pub groups and retail accounts high-end customer service is a ‘must’.
Contractual Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 8am - 5pm
Salary: £17,500 - £20,000 per annum dependent on experience
Location: Rogerstone, Newport, NP10 9FQ
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.