Office Administrator & Receptionist
Tiny Rebel is an independent, family-run brewery based in Newport and are the leaders in the Welsh Beer scene. With an annual capacity of 9 million pints, visitor centre and multiple awards behind them they are looking to expand and build their presence locally.
The office administrator and receptionist role is exciting, rewarding and a multifaceted role that will provide our team with the support it needs in maintaining high standards of customer service and assist essential growth and brand awareness locally to cement Tiny Rebel as a leading and exciting Welsh brand.
- High levels of IT skills are extremely beneficial, as individuals will be dealing with various in house and customer systems.
- Five-star level of customer service is vital in dealing with both the customer and when helping colleagues one to one, over the phone or on email.
- We’re looking for an individual who is comfortable conversing with clients, and equally as able to ‘get their hands dirty’ and support the team.
- It is a very busy environment and will require the individual to cope with pressure, be flexible and able to multi-task proficiently.
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Team player
- Professional attitude
- A good sense of humour
- A full clean driving licence
- Front of House / Face of the business for all brewery visitors
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Manages meeting room bookings and hospitality
- Serves customers in brewery shop when required
- Manages customer service email enquiries or distributes to the correct department
- Maintaining filing systems
- Open and distribute incoming post
- Maintain the company’s stationery and welfare supplies
- Supports our Sales, Finance, Marketing and Production teams with administrative duties
- Brewery tour coordination
- Receiving and processing booking queries via telephone and email
Contractual Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 8am - 5pm
Salary: £17,500 per annum
Location: Rogerstone, Newport, NP10 9FQ
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org