Regional Field Sales Executive
We are on the lookout for a Field Sales Executive to join our expanding Sales and Marketing Team. You’ll be the face of Tiny Rebel within South Wales and the South West and responsible for winning awesome new stockists for our beers, delivering the best customer service and supporting all customers to help grow Tiny Rebel.
Our Current Team:
Our UK Sales function is just at the start of its journey. You will report directly into our Sales and Marketing Director and support our vision to remain premium and true to our roots.
About the Field Sales Executive Role:
- Regular and continuous calls into all outlets on your patch.
- Gain new On Trade accounts across the whole region.
- Protest and grow volume in current stockists.
- Engage consumers through innovative activation that differentiates Tiny Rebel from other drink brands.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Negotiation and Objection Handling experience and skills.
- Strong commercial understanding to drive volumes through fact based selling.
- Able to manage workloads and time to deliver against KPIs and targets.
- Fully committed and flexible to attend multiple events in evenings and weekends.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit that puts you head and shoulders above the competition.
- Flexibility to fit into the working pattern of a small company - including some evening work and weekends.
- Strong understanding and knowledgeable in the On-Trade.
- Outstanding local market knowledge, desirable within Cardiff, Swansea and Bristol.
- Desirable but not essential: Min 2 years’ experience within a sales role and a proven track record of success.
- Desirable but not essential: Clear examples of how you have driven the ‘face of the company’ through customer service and interaction.
- A passion for beer, craft beer, cask, spirits, brands and a clear understanding of what makes brands successful.
What we will offer our Field Sales Executive:
- Full beer training and team induction
- Staff discount in all our venues
- A fun and fast-paced working environment
- The chance to shape our sales team
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Travel allowance
- All the tools you’ll require to go out and win accounts
Salary dependent on experience.
If you would like to join our team as our new Field Sales Executive within South Wales and the South West then please apply today by emailing your cover letter and CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you!