Tiny Rebel HQ, Rogerstone, Newport
The sales operations role is exciting, rewarding, and a multifaceted role that provides essential support to our sales and production teams and who are the unsung heroes within Tiny Rebel. The brewery is currently going through an exciting expansion which will see all aspects of the brewery grow, and with our customers already prepped for the increase in products and volume we’re looking for individuals who can manage and support our trade, wholesale and export RTM in their day to day duties.
- The job is extremely varied so will be perfect for someone who appreciates and enjoys diversity within their role.
- Someone who is looking for a career in customer service and sales
- We’re looking for an individual who is comfortable conversing with clients, and equally as able to ‘get their hands dirty’ and support the team.
- Friendly, personable and a willingness to pick up the phone to resolve problems rather than email are paramount in this role.
- It is a very busy and challenging environment and will require the individual to cope with pressure, be flexible and able to multi-task proficiently.
- Customer Service is a premium in dealing with both the customer and when helping colleagues.
- High level of IT skills is extremely beneficial, as individuals will be dealing with various in house and customers systems as well as assisting in marketing, design and promotional material.
- A full clean driving licence would be advantageous but not essential.
- Answering to and working under the supervision of our Sales & Marketing Director.
- Assisting the sales team – processing orders, tele sales, direct sales, stock control, admin.
- Customer Service – dealing with retailers, wholesale companies and exporters, high-end customer service is a ‘must’.
- Supply Chain – order processing, stock control, sales figures, and logistics.
- Product Support – training in product specifications, market gap analysis, organising product samples for customers.
- Assisting in operations to make sure that processes are running smoothly.
- Conducting research to assist product development.
- Dealing with suppliers and building a sustainable relationship while aiming for cost-effectiveness.
- Assisting with mail shots and all other marketing activities such as: drafting newsletters, promo emails, editing of website, proofreading brochures, and social media etc.
- We are a close-knit team and will look to provide a strong training program with constant and ongoing support.
Contractual Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 8am - 5pm
Salary: £19,000 and up depending on experience.
Company benefits include: Staff discount, health insurance, profit share scheme and more
Location: Rogerstone, Newport, NP10 9FQ
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.