Shop our ProductsShop NOW
Tiny Rebel HQ
We are currently looking to recruit an Advanced Packager who will lead by example and ensure the highest quality standards . You will have a minimum of 12 months experience in a commercial brewery or bespoke production plant. Relevant industry qualification preferable IBD general certificate or similar.
Reporting to the Packaging Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the following:
Main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Packaging beer into Cask, Keg, Can and Bottle.
- Build an in depth knowledge of all production lines.
- Transferring/Centrifuging/Carbonating beer.
- Product analysis to ensure the highest quality standards.
- CIP, Plant Hygiene and General Housekeeping.
- Ensuring and maintaining high quality standards.
- Leading a busy shift to achieve the packaging plan.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Ability to fault find and implement corrective action.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organised - ability to multi-task.
- Physically fit (able to lift 25kg).
- Working week: Monday to Friday. 42.5 hours on a shift rotation (0500 – 1400 or 1200 – 2100)
Starting salary: Market Competitive depending on experience
To apply for this role please email [email protected] with your CV.