Shop our ProductsShop NOW
Tiny Rebel HQ, Newport.
How to apply
Email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Please make your email subject 'Finance Controller'
The closing date for applications is Sunday 14th March 2021.
About Tiny Rebel
We’ve really got to think hard to try and remember the fine details of how it all started. Not because we’re getting old but because so much has happened between having the idea to start Tiny Rebel in 2010, to launching Tiny Rebel in 2012 and all the way through to the present day.
Our friends and family thought that Gazz and I were mad spending nearly every Saturday and Sunday for almost 2 years homebrewing in a garage in Newport. It was a massive social sacrifice but the buzz we got from doing it far outweighed any negatives. It always puts a smile on our faces knowing that Cwtch, the beer that won Champion beer of Britain back in 2015, was designed and created on our 50 litre homebrew kit in a garage.
From day one, Tiny Rebel has always been about people, community and beer - and that will never change.
After a crappy 2020 there is no better time to kick start 2021 and begin to EVOLVE AND AMPLIFY Tiny Rebel for the better.
We’re proud to say that despite the little pandemic that has been going on, Tiny Rebel has continued to thrive. Last year gave us the opportunity to reflect on what we need to do to make Tiny Rebel even more awesome.
As we progress and continue our growth we’re looking to bring in a new talent to head up our super motivated and fun finance team of 3. Reporting directly to our CFO you and your team will have full control of the P&L for all of our cost centre as well as monitoring their cash flow.
- Report to the CFO
- Managing a team of 3 people
- Have full control of the P&L and cash flows for all our cost centres
- Review and close month end
- Managing and analysing annual budgets on a monthly basis and reporting to the relevant management teams.
- Analysing actual results against targets monthly and quarterly
As well as having a passion for all things financial, you’ll also have the ability to assist in driving revenue.
Experience and Skills
- Experienced in providing insights on the financial health of the organisation.
- Experienced in making sure the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues.
- A passion for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Proficient in Excel and Xero