Shop our ProductsShop NOW
We're on the hunt for a Head Chef for our Taproom at Tiny Rebel HQ
At Tiny Rebel we stand for one thing...Never just make Vanilla Ice Cream. Our bars are at the forefront of that, delivering a unique experience and high quality consistent food in all of our venues. We're now looking for an experienced and creative Head Chef to take full control of the kitchen in our flagship bar.
About The Role
As a Head Chef with Tiny Rebel you’ll need to make sure our standard of service remains high at all times, ensure your teams sections are running smoothly, keep the atmosphere just right in the kitchen and work with the team to deliver fantastic dishes throughout the day.
- Have experience in a high quality operation
- Possess a genuine passion for cooking.
- Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout your career.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
- You must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and public holidays and be comfortable working in a vibrant and busy environment.
Head Chef - Responsibilities
- To introduce their own dishes and style onto our menus using high quality locally sourced food that suits our business, keeping in mind our customer base/target market for a destination venue
- Implement and sustain a commitment to great food and attention to detail and to ensure the kitchen team values the same principles, leading our team forward.
- Contribute in the training for the kitchen team to share knowledge and build enthusiasm for great food.
- Ensure all menus are costed correctly so they fit within the business profit margins.
- Have a balance of creativity as well as financial acumen, ensuing minimum wastage within the kitchen.
- Maintain stock levels of all kitchen supplies.
- Working closely with the Taproom GM and Tiny Rebel Directors
- Cost and plan rotas.
- Must have excellent knowledge of current food hygiene regulations which must be implemented in the kitchen at all times, to ensure staff are working safely
- Ensure the Food Safety Management documentation is kept up to date and that the correct use of the SCP as well as cleaning rota and closing down procedures are completed
Salary dependent on experience
The opportunity to rebuild your team
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Performance based incentives / management bonus
A fun, supportive and inclusive work environment