Shop our ProductsShop NOW
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - SOUTH WALES
Regional Sales Manager – S Wales/S West / Ref: TRSWALES
Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director. You will be responsible for driving and representing our brand across S Wales & S West. Consistently developing new leads, opportunities and account groups. Ideal candidates will possess expert industry knowledge, well-established relationships within key customers/groups across this area and a hunger for new business and passion for sales, beer, craft beer, cask, spirits and brands. Self-motivated and ambitious, you will also be able to demonstrate outstanding commercial / marketplace understanding of the On-Trade.
- Develop/Grow the total regions/customers you are responsible for including Trade, Wholesale, Regional Groups
- Take our relationships, taps and volume to the next level
- Offer some Tiny Rebel disruption to the local area
- Commercial/Deal pitches to inspire our customers to partner with us long term
- Accurate and timely reporting to management
- We are a small business so be prepared to get stuck in across all areas to ensure we achieve our overall goals
- A passion for beer, craft beer, cask, spirits, brands and a clear understanding of what makes brands successful
- A minimum 1-2 years On-Trade sales experience
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit that puts you head and shoulders above the competition
- Flexibility to fit into the working pattern of an RSM (including some evening work and weekends)
- Outstanding People Skills. The ability to build rapport and trust quickly & professionally
- Strong presentation and communication skills with attention to detail at every step
- Commercial awareness to work with numbers, commercial terms, and effectively negotiate new business
- Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Brewman experience being beneficial
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
Tiny Rebel offers a fantastic place to work for anyone ambitious and looking to disrupt the norm.
Alongside a competitive salary we offer –
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
- Beer allowance – one full case per month
- Staff Discount
- Company Pension
- Travel/Car allowance
- 28 Days Holiday
- Health Insurance (provided after successful completion of probation period)
This role will require regular travel in and around Scotland/North as well as travel across the UK. All our sales staff are based remotely with our Head Office in Newport, Wales.
To apply for this role, please email across your application (including a Cover Letter & CV) to Mo Syed quoting ‘TRSwales’ at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
Schedule: 42.5 Hours per week
Work remotely: Yes
About Tiny Rebel
We’ve really got to think hard to try and remember the fine details of how it all started. Not because we’re getting old but because so much has happened between having the idea to start Tiny Rebel in 2010, to launching Tiny Rebel in 2012 and all the way through to the present day.
Our friends and family thought that Gazz and I were mad spending nearly every Saturday and Sunday for almost 2 years homebrewing in a garage in Newport. It was a massive social sacrifice but the buzz we got from doing it far outweighed any negatives. It always puts a smile on our faces knowing that Cwtch, the beer that won Champion beer of Britain back in 2015, was designed and created on our 50 litre homebrew kit in a garage.
From day one, Tiny Rebel has always been about people, community and beer - and that will never change.
After a crappy 2020 there is no better time to kick start 2021 and begin to EVOLVE AND AMPLIFY Tiny Rebel for the better.