Shop our ProductsShop NOW
TELESALES EXEC - BREWERY
TINY REBEL HQ - NEWPORT
Telesales Exec / Ref: TRTELE
Reporting directly to the Wholesale Manager. You will be responsible for driving and representing our brand across the UK. Consistently developing new leads, opportunities and account groups through telesales. Ideal candidates will possess telesales experience in a sales driven environment. A hunger for new business and passion for sales, beer, craft beer, cask, spirits and brands is a benefit.
- Develop/Grow customers you are responsible for including Trade, Wholesale, Regional Groups
- Take our tele relationships, taps and volume to the next level
- Offer support to our Field Based Sales Team
- Accurate and timely reporting to management
- We are a small business so be prepared to get stuck in across all areas to ensure we achieve our overall goals
- A passion for beer, craft beer, cask, spirits, brands and a clear understanding of what makes brands successful
- A minimum 1 year’s telesales experience
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit that puts you head and shoulders above the competition
- Outstanding People Skills. The ability to build rapport and trust quickly & professionally
- Commercial awareness to work with numbers to act quickly to drive/win new leads
- Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Brewman experience being beneficial
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
Tiny Rebel offers a fantastic place to work for anyone ambitious and looking to disrupt the norm.
Alongside a competitive salary we offer –
- Company laptop
- Staff Discount across all our bars
- Company Pension
- 28 Days Holiday
- Health Insurance (provided after successful completion of probation period)
This role will be office based at our Brewery in Newport, Wales.
To apply for this role, please email across your application (including a Cover Letter & CV) to Mo Syed quoting ‘TRTele’ in the subject line to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
Schedule: 42.5 Hours per week
About Tiny Rebel
We’ve really got to think hard to try and remember the fine details of how it all started. Not because we’re getting old but because so much has happened between having the idea to start Tiny Rebel in 2010, to launching Tiny Rebel in 2012 and all the way through to the present day.
Our friends and family thought that Gazz and I were mad spending nearly every Saturday and Sunday for almost 2 years homebrewing in a garage in Newport. It was a massive social sacrifice but the buzz we got from doing it far outweighed any negatives. It always puts a smile on our faces knowing that Cwtch, the beer that won Champion beer of Britain back in 2015, was designed and created on our 50 litre homebrew kit in a garage.
From day one, Tiny Rebel has always been about people, community and beer - and that will never change.
After a crappy 2020 there is no better time to kick start 2021 and begin to EVOLVE AND AMPLIFY Tiny Rebel for the better.