June 27, 2017
We are looking for a manager to run our flagship bar Tiny Rebel Cardiff – recent winner of Ratebeer.com’s “best place for beer in Wales” and the regional trophy at The National Pub & Bar Awards.
If you are an experienced bar manager and personal license holder with proven leadership skills and a track record of helping a business grow then we would love to speak with you!
We expect the bar manager to not only be able to run the venue to the highest possible standards, but to work closely with the brewery on the launch of new beers, and to be an ambassador for Tiny Rebel as a whole!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our flagship bar, leading the bar’s growth and continuing and constantly improving the quality of service provided.
As a high volume “match day” bar adjacent to the Millennium Stadium and at the bottom of the city's thriving Womanby Street, we need a skilled manager who can not only keep up with the high standards we require when selling our own beer, but can do so under the extreme requirements of this type of bar.
The bar manager will have responsibility over the Tiny Rebel Cardiff bar including, but not limited to:
- Understanding of HR and Management of staff including hiring, training and conflict management.
- Cellar + Stock Management
- Ensuring our beer selection is always current and delivered at the highest standards.
- Ensuring the security and safety of the pub, employees and customers at all times.
- Ensuring that the venue, staff and customers comply with all applicable health and safety regulations, Fire Regulations, and licensing laws.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the building.
- Monitoring profitability and performance to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Internal and external events, marketing and advertising with a good understanding of social media
- Cash Management
- Ensuring food and drinks are served at a high standard
- Brand awareness
You don’t need to know everything about beer - training will be provided and you will learn a lot from the top-drawer gang of staff that you will be managing. Demonstrating a knowledge of beer will help you stand out even further.
If you’re interested in this position, please contact email@example.com with your CV and cover letter by 7th July.