March 22, 2017
Applications for this role have now closed.
We are looking for a manager to run our flagship Tiny Rebel Cardiff craft beer bar – recent winner of Ratebeer.com’s “best place for beer in Wales”.
If you are an experienced bar manager and personal license holder with a deep knowledge of, and passion for, craft beer, then we would love to speak with you!
We expect the bar manager to not only be able to run the venue to the highest possible standards, but to work closely with the brewery on the launch of new beers, and to be an ambassador for the Tiny Rebel brand.
As a high volume “match day” bar adjacent to the Millennium Stadium, we need a skilled manager who can not only keep up with the high standards we require when selling our own beer, but can do so under the extreme requirements of this type of bar.
The bar manager will have responsibility over the Tiny Rebel Cardiff bar including, but not limited to:
- Understanding of HR and Management of staff including hiring, training and conflict management.
- Cellar + Stock Management
- Ensuring our craft beer selection is always current and delivered at the highest standards.
- Ensuring the security and safety of the pub, employees and customers at all times.
- Ensuring that the venue, staff and customers comply with all applicable health and safety regulations, Fire Regulations, and licensing laws.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the building.
- Monitoring profitability and performance to endure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Internal and external events, marketing and advertising with a good understanding of social media
- Cash Management
- Ensuring food and drinks are served at a high standard
- Brand awareness
If you’re interested in this position, please contact email@example.com with your CV and cover letter!