We’re looking for a total legend to oversee all things packaging!
Tiny Rebel is home of the Champion beer of Britain 2015 and the International Beer Challenges UK Brewery of the year 2016. Based in Newport, South Wales we're a rapidly growing business that has recently moved to a purpose built, 1.5 acre site that brings together all production and packaging operations.
The Packaging Manager must be able to fulfil all of the formal roles listed in the Job Spec below, whilst being able to give/take the world's best banter.
Job Spec – Key Roles:
- Manage and lead the packaging team to achieve the highest standards
- Organise and deliver scheduled packaging plan
- Perform all necessary packaging roles – transfers, carbonation, bottling/canning/kegging/cask etc
- Ensure high housekeeping and hygiene standards throughout the brewery
- Effectively communicate between all production departments
- Ensure all QC testing completed and in spec
- Be a key part of the HACCP team
- Problem solving and process optimisation within the Packaging department
- General packaging maintenance as required
- Attend weekly taste panel
- Relevant technical or trade qualification eg IBD General Certificate/Diploma of Packaging, mechanical/electrical engineering or other relevant qualifications is desirable
- Experience in managing a team
- Flexible attitude towards work
- Fantastic communication skills
- High Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Professional attitude when dealing with internal/external customers
- Physically fit (able to lift 25kg)
Salary: £30k + (dependent on experience)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter with the subject ‘Packaging Manager’.